I just came back from an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute. And I’m no closer to an answer than I was going in there. How many doctors have I seen so far…
- Dr Stanley Shocket (retina specialist)
- Dr Vivian Rismondo (neuro-ophthalmologist)
- Dr Janet Sunness (The Hoover Low Vision and Blindness Center)
- Dr Meyerlee (Wilmer Eye Institute)
- Dr Daniel Gold (neuro-ophthalmologist)
- Dr Amde Selassie Shifera (Uveitis Clinic)
I am just physically and emotionally exhausted.
I am tired of getting my hopes up for nothing. And I just feel so hopeless every time I am told that my eyes are normal. My brain is normal. Everything is so normal. Then why can’t I see? Why do I have this visual snow and blind spots? What am I going to do the day that the blind spots completely take over my vision??
My first doctor said it looks like there is decreased blood flow in this photo (the bottom part) but the second one I saw told me this is normal. I don’t know what to do now.